楼主| 发表于 1970-1-1 08:00:00
第一张是ju的女儿吗

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分
发表于 1970-1-1 08:00:00
Safin, Henin inducted into International Tennis Hall of FameSATURDAY, JULY 16, 2016 /by AP

TAGS:
Amelie Mauresmo
Justine Henin
Marat Safin
Amelie Mauresmo, inducted last year, was also honored Saturday. She missed the ceremony in 2015 ahead of the birth of her first child. (AP)
NEWPORT, R.I. (AP) Marat Safin enjoyed life as a tennis player, calling it like living in a rock n' roll band.
That fun-filled journey brought him to the pinnacle of his sport - induction into the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Safin and Justine Henin were inducted on Saturday during a center-court ceremony on Newport's grass courts.
They were presented by Hall of Famers Jimmy Connors and Monica Seles.
Connors, a 1998 Hall of Famer, called Safin ''emotional and played with passion. That's what drew me to him.''
Seles, inducted in 2009, touched on Henin's classic one-handed backhand, saying ''without question one of the signature shots in tennis history. To be honest, I hated it.''
Henin is the first player inducted from Belgium. She captured four French Open titles from 2003-07 and said she was inspired watching Seles play.
''At six-years-old, I was in my bedroom jumping up and down like I won the French Open,'' she said before sharing a story that she told her mom one day she'd win a French title.
The 34-year-old also won titles at the U.S. Open twice and one Australian Open to go along with a gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics.
''My beautiful experience was probably the Olympic Games because I could see many people fighting for their countries,'' she said.
Safin entertained the crowd with his speech.
''I'd like to thank all the people that stopped giving me fines for throwing my racket, breaking rackets,'' he said.
During a morning press conference, Safin called one of his top tennis victories - a championship victory over Pete Sampras at the 2000 U.S. Open - ''a complete surprise.''
''I wasn't joking,'' he said of the Open title. ''I never played such tennis. I didn't know what was happening. It's amazing to play (like that) out of the blue and say, `Wow, it's me.'''
The 36-year-old Safin is the first Russian player to be inducted into the Hall. He won his only other major at the 2005 Australian Open, beating Roger Federer in the semifinals before ousting Lleyton Hewitt.
He said it was special visiting the museum for the first time.
''The first day I was in shock,'' he said. ''I was like a kid coming to Disneyland. It's a huge honor to be inducted and be a part of the history.''
Amelie Mauresmo, inducted last year, was also honored Saturday. She missed the ceremony in 2015 ahead of the birth of her first child.
''Yeah, I'm a bit late, but it was worth it,'' said Mauresmo, who won Grand Slam titles at Wimbledon and the Australian Open.
The 37-year-old Frenchwoman broke into tears at the end of her speech when she talked about the terror attacks in Paris and around the world.
Yvon Petra and Peggy Scriven were inducted posthumously in the master player category.

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分
发表于 2016-9-12 21:21:00
海宁对斯维托丽娜寄予厚望2016-7-26
最新入驻国际网球名人堂的前世界第一海宁曾经两次在多伦多赢过罗杰斯杯冠军,今年是她时隔14年首次重返蒙特利尔赛场,不过是以教练员的身份辅佐弟子斯维托丽娜后者是目前TOP20中第三年轻的球员。海宁在今年二月宣布加入斯维托丽娜的教练团队。八个月前,21岁的乌克兰小将突破性杀入法网八强,而海宁正是四届法网女单冠军得主。两人合作后很快就收到了成效:斯维托丽娜在随后的迪拜站杀入四强,吉隆坡站决赛三盘力克前温网亚军布沙尔斩获赛季首冠。之后斯维托丽娜的成绩就开始起伏不断,不过海宁表示自己从没有期待过年轻的弟子能事事达到完美。“对她来说今年是个过渡,”她在加入名人堂之前就说过,“她是在去年年终进入前二十的,那曾是她最重要的目标。如今,她需要跨出下一步。”
斯维托丽娜还将在今年后半段赛季迎来很多第一次,其中就包括首次代表国家亮相奥运会。目前她在RTS积分榜上来到了T0P30门口,接下来她将捍卫去年在夏季硬地赛场上取得的分数:上个赛季她在斯坦福站和辛辛那提站都杀入了四强。海宁相信斯维托丽娜对今年年终依旧有重大规划,在纽波特接受采访时她表示自己有足够耐心等弟子成长:“她天赋很高,有很大潜力,不过她还需要一段时间去将自己的技战术组合起来,不去在排名上给自己施加太大压力。能够和这样优秀的女孩合作我感到非常幸运,她有很多美好的品质,对网球运动和巡回赛中的对手都尊重有加。我希望她能在后半赛季取得好成绩,甚至希望她能有机会去参加新加坡总决赛。”“不过就像我一直强调的,近期目标固然重要,但是你需要看得更远,对自己的职业生涯有总体统筹。你不能期待在半年或一年里做到所有事情,你需要对未来几年都有规划,这样你在起步时就会有所不同。”“我也不知道下半个赛季会发生什么,但是我相信它令人期待。我们希望能够在接下来的几个月中拿出出色的发挥,给大家带来惊喜。”
斯维托丽娜1米75左右的身高在巡回赛中并不出挑,不过海宁在这方面可以和她分享很多经验。比利时人的成功也为哈勒普和齐布尔科娃这样的球员提供了可做参考的范本。“我希望自己能在某一方面激励这些球员,让她们意识到不是说矮个子就不能打出成绩,我们能找到其他的获胜方式。”海宁根据自己的经验提到,与其担忧自己的弱势,不如想办法发挥自己的优势。“和我长时间合作的教练卡洛斯罗德里格斯给我指明了方向。你是要努力弥补自己的弱势当然这点也很重要还是尽力去发挥优势让自己变得更强大?我的强项是移动速度、技巧还有战术意识,我们当时就在想方设法将它们充分组合起来。我认为自己的技巧和速度能够弥补力量上的不足。”当然这样的补偿方式总要付出一些代价,但是海宁认为任何冠军球员都需要经历这一过程。“如今巡回赛中有些姑娘就做到了。你不需要有多强壮或是多高,你可以凭借自己的技巧打出一片天地。当然,如果你没有那种体格,想要有很长的职业生涯就非常困难。因为你每次都需要把自己的身体逼出200%的能力,这对身体机能的要求很高。所以你可能没办法在巡回赛中坚持那么多年,我就是这样的例子。这是最艰难的环节。”“但是如果你能维持在一个很高的水准之上,那么你完全可以做到。”本赛季是海宁在2011年最后一次宣布退役之后首次回到巡回赛当中。她表示如今的网坛老将宝刀未老,后辈迅速崛起,竞争只会更加激烈。“塞琳娜已经达成了22座大满贯这一惊人成就,你很难想象在2016年还有人能做到这个。不过她成功了,我为她感到开心。”“与此同时,你也看到了科贝尔夺得澳网,穆古卢扎拿下法网。现在新生代的势头非常猛烈,这是一件好事,也是这项运动的需求。我喜欢看到年轻的姑娘们在高水平上竞争,她们也激励塞琳娜不断进步她还有提升空间,光想想这点就觉得恐怖要知道她已经快35岁了。”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

展会港|人工智能论坛|留学移民|Discuz大师网|张家港论坛|科技新闻| 智慧城市网

违法和不良信息举报:kefu@ailab.cn  商务合作:admin@ailab.cn