[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分
发表于 1970-1-1 08:00:00
Dear all,
I address my letter to you because this is currently the best way to express meself, I now experience very difficult times. I have unfortunately not good news. I spent the last days undergoing various medical tests and they have confirmed that my elbow has been damaged by my adventure in Australia.
After my crash at Wimbledon in June, I knew it would be difficult to come back. But I had decided to keep playing and to give everything to overcome the injury. In these recent months I have rarely been spared from the pain, those last months were very hard. Time has passed, and the doubts have grown, and only return to the courts would give me answers. Not the answer I was hoping for... unfortunately. I suffered a lot the last week and every day gave me more and more pain, but I believed that my will would take the upper hand. Today, the examinations are clearly and and the doctors formally, my elbow is too fragile and hurt so that my passion and my profession at high level cannot continue to exist.
I’m in shock, of course, even whith the work of these past seven months I had to understand that there might be a reason for all this. After having well considered and following the advice of doctors, it is now clear and I accept that my career here ... ... finally ends. Even though it’s hard, very hard, while I came back with a tremendous fighting spirit.
I’m sorry ... I had hoped for a different return and dreamed of a different ending. I will need time to process all this, but I remain convinced that even with little progress, my level with my return did not meet my expectations, despite everything I’ve learned a lot over the past 15 months.
I turn, and this time, an incredible page of my life ... What a wonderful trip, I have experience during all these years. Today I’m calmer and I can create a positive and rewarding look back on this experience in my life.
I would never have reached this level all alone, and I insist to thank all persons who sticked with me during adventures. My coach and my friend Carlos, my family, my friends, my whole team, all those who helped me when it was hard and have shared in my joy. Thank you to my partners for the confidence they have given me, for their support in all circumstances. Thanks to my medical staff who, these last months, were always available and always with great professionalism there for me.
Finally and most importantly, thanks everyone. Thanks for standing by my side during all these years. I will never forget your support and your loyalty. And if I only regret one thing, this would be that I’ve protected myself too hard and that I couldn’t stand closer to you.
I hope you will forgive me my clumsiness and a wonderful reminder of shared emotions will keep them together.
On the way to new adventures ...
See you soon, anywhere ...
Justine

回复 马甲回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分
潮流海宁短皮衣,人气新品,性价比全网NO.1!                                                    海宁短皮衣,淘宝网款式多样, 天天折扣,万千人不变的购物圣地,淘宝因为靠谱,所以受宠!淘宝网,一站式购物网站新体验,淘,你喜欢!

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分